PDA

View Full Version : Highly recommend Dil Sapkota for travelling & trekking in Nepal

ketangada
28th February 2009, 11:17 PM
I am here to list my experience with Adventure Glaciers Treks and Expedition, who arranged my trek to Everest Base Camp in February 2008. It is almost a year since I took the trip but wanted to take the time to refer them to all the travelers out there who may be seeking a Tour/Travel Guide. Adventure Glaciers Treks and Expedition is really good at assisting budget travelers for all adventure travel needs in Nepal and surrounding countries.

About 2 years ago I found Dil Sapkota and his company on the www.trekinfo.com forum. During my research, I read reviews on lot of Tour Guides and selected 3-4 guides who I eventually contacted with my questions and finally decide to go with Dil Sapkota’s company. I was planning my trip from US and wanted to be completely sure that I pick someone who I can trust with my travel coordination so as to have a smooth trip. Here is a little detailed information about Dil’s company Adventure Glacier Treks & Expedition.

Adventure Glacier Treks & Expedition was founded by a group of dynamic and enthusiastic, entrepreneurs, who have been working in this field for past many years. Within a very short period of time, this inexhaustible team has transformed the agency into one of the leading travel and tour planners in Nepal. It has established an impeccable reputation both at home and abroad. Therefore you can expect caring services from all of Adventure Glacier travel's staff.

Adventure Glacier is committed to travel trade since its establishment, recognized and approved by Department of Tourism Nepal. Adventure Glacier management and its administrative and field staff are sincerely committed to maintaining the natural beauty and cultural heritage of Nepal. Adventure Glacier offers you personal and efficient services. Transport services run by our own drivers and cars. Multi-lingual, guides with longtime professional experience, all trained in Eco-friendly trekking behavior. Computerized air-ticket and hotel booking to destinations all over the world. City tours, by knowledgeable tour-guides within the Kathmandu valley. Package tours to exotic destinations such as Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim, Trekking, White-water Rafting, Jungle Safaris, Mountain Flight and Hot-air Balloon Flight Arrangements.

Dil Sapkota
Adventure Glacier Treks & Expedition (P). Ltd.
Thamel 'Z' street, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 00977-1-4700148, 4700319
Mobile: 0977-9851084187
Fax: 0977-1-4700319
E-mail: dsapkota75@hotmail.com
info@treks2nepal.com
advglacier@wlink.com.
Web: http://www.treks2nepal.com

Putting it simply I have a fantastic trekking experience with Dil. It was very professionally managed and Dil paid personal attention to all aspects of the trek coordination from air tickets, pickup/drop-off, site seeing, accommodation, food and even my shopping needs.

Prior to my trip, I mostly coordinated with him through emails and called him couple of time towards the every end to make sure everything was in place. One of the biggest advantages is that Dil knows multiple languages and is fluent in English so communication was excellent. Dil is a mild mannered, well spoken, very professional, very honest and extremely straight and simple person. Even his staff is fluent in English and knows multiple languages which really helped me on my trip. I highly recommend that you get in touch with Dil for your future travel needs. I have now known Dil Sapkota for almost 2 years and feel confident that Dil will be able to serve your travel needs. And I am positive you will form a bond with him once you get to know him. And if you still have questions about Dil Sapkota and his company please feel free to shoot me an email on gada_ketan@hotmail.com. If you are from US I am happy to talk to you as well.

Ketan