PDA

View Full Version : Annapurna Foothills Trek Spring 2008!

kneera
28th November 2008, 10:53 AM
Dear Trekkers,

Greetings from the country of diversity. As I've been involving in trekking field as guide I've explored lots of trekking regions in Nepal. I hereby would like to show you one beautiful trekking programme mention below where I used to trek most. In this factm, if anybody are planning for trekking in Nepal and would love to do the trek about a week to 10 days then please find below trek and contact me for any further information or assistance.

OUTLINE ITINERARY OF ANNAPURNA FOOTHILLS TREK KATHMANDU KATHMANDU (9 DAYS)

PROGRAMME

DAYS 01: Drive / Fly to Pokhara, 25minutes / 6hrs, overnight at hotel.

DAYS 02: Drive to Naya Pul (1hr drive) and start trek to Tikhedhuga (3.30hrs walk), overnight at guesthouse.

DAYS 03: Trek to Ghorepani (2856meter, offers perfect views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan ranges), 5.30hrs walks approximate, overnight at guesthouse.

DAYS 04: Climb Poon Hill (3210meter) early in the morning for the spectacular views of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167meter), Tukuche Peak (6920meter), Nilgiri (7071meter), Annapurna South (7219meter), Hiunchuli (6441meter), Machhapuchhre (Fishtail 6993/97meter), Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, Annapurna III etc. After Poon Hill retrace back to Ghorepani and having breakfast then continue trek to Tadapani (2625meter, offers close views of Annapurna south, Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre - fishtail), 5hrs walks approximate, overnight at guesthouse.

DAYS 05: Trek to Chhomrong (2020meter, absolutely fantastic views of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli just in front of you), 4.30hrs walk approximate, overnight at guesthouse. (The Annapurna sanctuary trek is divided from here).

DAYS 06: Trek to Tolka (1700meter, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli still visible), 5hrs walks approximate, overnight at guesthouse.

DAYS 07: Trek to Dhampus (1500meter, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna II, III, Lamjung Himal can see in different face), 4hrs walks approximate, overnight at guesthouse.

DAYS 08: Trek down to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara, 1.30hrs walks and 30minutes drive approximate, overnight at hotel.

DAYS 09: Drive / Fly to Kathmandu, 25minutes / 6hrs, overnight at hotel.

Note: we can add few days (may be 5days) to Annapurna Base Camp (Sanctuary) if you will be desired to trek further ahead whilst doing above trek.

If anyone interested in above trek please write me at:

khguide@gmail.com

or Call me at: +977 98510 76791

With best regards,
Krishna Subedi