PDA

View Full Version : Annapurna circuit trekking

Unregistered
8th January 2005, 09:44 PM
I'm planning on october/november 2005 to visit Nepal and trek around Annapurna. I'm looking for companion/companions.
Romas
integro@fastmail.fm

Unregistered
8th September 2005, 08:43 AM
Dear Adventure traveler guest ,
Namaste .
my my Name is K.ongchhuk sherpa and i am mountaineering Guide of Himalayan in Nepal and tibet and this is a company of Walung treks & Expedition (p) Ltd.
so the walung treks organize all kind of service in Nepal and Tibet
so the walung treks & Expedition service :camping trek and teahouse trek and trekking peak climbing and heighit mountain Expedition and wait water Rafting and Jangal safry and trekking informetion more etc.
so Dear adventure traveler guest Welcome to Walung treks & Expedition so all region organize in Nepal and Tibet keep intouch with walung treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
faithfully
K.ongchhuk sherpa

Walung treks & Expedition (p)Ltd.
p.o. box No 6101 chakarapth chandol kathmandu Nepal
tel : 00977-1- 4418612
Email: ongchhuks@hotmail.com
Email: k_ongchhuk@yahoo.com

Harry
9th September 2005, 03:46 AM
Hi Romas,

Where you from? I've got a planning to do part of the circuit until Jomson then fly back. We (me and my sister) planning to start on november 9th.
I myself arriving on 1 th of November, what about you?

Harry

Unregistered
10th September 2005, 10:24 AM
HI I AM FROM POKHARA.nAMASTE FRIEND IF YOU COMING TO NEPAL I WELL HELP TO YOU I AM GUIDRE FROM NEPAL.I KNOW ABOUT JOMSOM TREK.I AM MANEY TIME BINE TO THERE.I AM WARKKING TO SOME COMPINI IN NEPAL.SO FRIEND IF YOU NIDE TO SOME INFRMESON I WILL GIBE TO YOU O.K.THIS IS MY E-MAIL ADDERSS(bhimlama@hotmail.com)YOU CAN CANTAOT TO ME o.k.NOW IS GOOD BYE SEE YOU YOUR NISE E-MAIL BEE SOON o.k.
YOUR GUIDE
bHIM lAMA.