PDA

View Full Version : February trek for three weeks?

Adam
3rd January 2005, 02:59 PM
Hello,

I am looking for some fellow trekkers that I can join on approximately three weeks trek from the second week of February. I have been trekking a bit in Scotland and Sweden and I am in good shape.
I am currently living and working in Bangladesh, where I'll finish in the beginning of February.
I would like to go high and not necessarily explore the typical touristy places.
If the trek includes Rafting it will suit me good, otherwise I'll just do that later on.
My only worry is the escalation of the Maoists / government fights. Apparently the 13th of January is the deadline for the peace talks or else...
My ambassador in here in Bangladesh told me not to go, but I guess he has to say that!

Please let me know if there is an opening in your expedition or if you want to join me.

Adam

alpinetourguide
4th January 2005, 07:19 PM
dear Adam
namste from nepal
hope you will come to nepal and enjoy the tekkking here and just exend the experiences to your friends and country people.
maoist are not doing any harming thing to tourist only they can ask some donation.
if you feel comfertable just try to write here :alpinetourguide@yahoo.com

Aina
31st January 2005, 01:16 PM
Ei Adam!

I'm Aina from Spain. I'd would like to go on trekking also, but starting as soon as possible, in the next couple of days. I know you want to go middle february, but I write you for if you have changed your plans. Please write me to ainatomia@gmail.com

Kisses,

Aina

Unregistered
8th February 2005, 04:18 PM
hello...

my friend and i will be going to nepal (fingers crossed) on the 13th/14th. we have a stopover in bangladesh actually - for one night. we're looking at doing the annapurna circuit - probably moving fairly quickly as we dont have a lot of time.
let me know if u're interested - better safety in numbers we reckon.
also, we're in bangladesh one night and one day - any suggestions as to where to stay ??? and what to see???...we know absolutely nothing about the place - should be fun:)

bryden_gage@hotmail.com