PDA

View Full Version : 5 Day Trek in Annapurna-Nov18/19 on

ddunk
31st October 2004, 08:53 PM
30 y/o American Male looking for companions to do short trek in Annapurna circuit. I have limited time due to work but want to have some experience trekking. 5-6 days is all I have. I would love to have some companions. Thanks.
Dave

thirdpole
1st November 2004, 09:27 AM
Dear Dave,
Greetings form Nepal!

Saw your posting on the bulletin board regarding your upcoming trip to Nepal. I'm writing you on behalf of Adventure Thirdpole Treks & Expeditions, a leading TREKKING and TOUR agency in Nepal.

Please consider arranging a tour with our company. We have a decade of experience in the field of tourism. From a simple sight seeing to extensive mountaineering expeditions are our specialties. We offer extensive services in a friendly manner at a FAIR and REASONABLE Price. We assure you to make your trip as pleasant as possible by giving our personal services. We take great care to ensure that you will feel your travel will be a meaningful for you and for the people and the places you visit. We provide you healthy and hygienic food and excellent equipment. We have well experienced staffs are expert in mountain and city guiding and all of them view the success of your trip with us as their most important goal.

Do feel free to contact us for any specific question you may have regarding the information. We will be happy to provide you with the further information at any time. If you do not mind please do let me know your telephone number, I would like to call you.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you. Warm, cordial service and professional hospitality awaits you . We are confident in our ability to provide outstanding services. Thanking you.

Most sincerely yours,
Rajendra M. Dongol
Adventure Thirdpole Treks & Expeditions
BP.O.Box 5503
Kathmandu, Nepal
Fax: +977-1-4410834
Office Phone: +977-1-4423459
Email to: thirdpole@wlink.com.np