PDA

View Full Version : Island Peak and EBC Trek late Nov.

James
7th October 2004, 07:37 PM
Arriving in Ktm on Nov. 18th for Island Peak and EBC Trek. Planning on flying in and out of Lukla with a relaxed paced trek. At this point I'm traveling alone, but would be happy to have to some company. James

Unregistered
15th October 2004, 11:44 AM
Hi there,
We are a trekking agents based in Nepal.If you wish to do from a company please write to us( trekking@yalaadventure.com) or visit our web-site( www.yalaadventure.com) For more setails.We can offer you very good service and the price.

Regards
Yadu

Arriving in Ktm on Nov. 18th for Island Peak and EBC Trek. Planning on flying in and out of Lukla with a relaxed paced trek. At this point I'm traveling alone, but would be happy to have to some company. James

Unregistered
20th October 2004, 03:04 PM
Dear James

Am arriving in Kathmandu at ome point in November, probably towards the end..Am also interested in doing the EBC - am backpacking ith my girlfriend but she isn't keen so would like to fly to Lukla and walk in and out..

Only problem is the cost - as I said, am backpacking and have been for 9 months so need to keep the costs as low as possible.

Have been quoted packages by a number of companies for around $750 but have also been told that it's very quiet at the moment and huge discounts are available...

Were you thinking of a package or just going it alone o to speak? I'm open to suggestions but have zero treking experince o maybe a guide?

Anyway, let me know what you are thinking - I will also reply to the Canadian who has posted a similar mesage above your.

I am 31 year old bloke from England, am currently in Vietnam and heading back home overland from Australia - ould really like to do EBC so let me know..

E-Mail is ericmellor@hotmail.com

Orpheus
25th October 2004, 07:20 AM
Hi,

I am also looking for companions (see msg above).

In Everest area, I would be interested to trek Island peak summit and see the amazing landscape around Chhukung. I am open to flight in and out Lukla but would prefer to walk from Jiri to Lukla. If this sounds good to any of you, write me at jean-claude.lefebvre@bell.ca.

Look forward to hear from you!

jc