PDA

View Full Version : Bit late but EBC in the first week of october

Tom Jarvis
28th September 2004, 12:50 PM
im flying out 2mrw to Kat - will spend a week between Kathmandu and the Royal Chitwan National Park - fancy doing a conservation trek [anybody got any ideas or prices?] to the EBC - could do it independentaly or split the cost of a guide [whatever!] anybody got any places to recommend [godd and cheap!]

Unregistered
28th September 2004, 01:38 PM
Dear guest
It is glad to hear that you are coming Nepal and want to do EBC trek & chitwan national park tour we are very interested to arrange you lovely tour in our best price So we request you please kindly visit our website for more information.
Ram
Director
Reisen Nepal tours & travels (P) Ltd.
Kathmandu,Nepal

Oli
1st October 2004, 01:31 PM
Hi Tom,

I am in Kathmandu now. had a minor snag meeting up with some friends for Everest trekking. If you are interested in joining me for the EBC trek (& do your Chitwan jaunt after) then look me up - I'm staying at the Sagarmatha Guest House in Thamel leave me a mesage. post here or email yeti@postmaster.co.uk

Otherwise, safe trekking & enjoy Nepal

/Oli

Unregistered
4th October 2004, 11:14 AM
Hia,

I'm looking out for hiking partner/s to visit Gokyo Lakes if you're interested. I've left it rather late, but hope to fly to Lukla on 6th Oxctober if you're interested. You can contact me at melitta_justyne@yahoo.com if interested.

Tj4rvo
4th October 2004, 08:55 PM
If anybody is interested can you please e_mail :- Tj4rvo@aol.com
sorry melitta - i have tried to e_mail you @ melitta_justyne@Y.Com but it doesnt seem to work - anyway i am staying at the Potala GH [ Thamel ] - if still interested either e_mail above or leave a note at GH

ps - please note i do not want any trekking companies pestering me like the Tiger Balm sellers!

Tom Jarvis