PDA

View Full Version : Trek guide

bhanu
14th October 2008, 07:27 AM
Dear adventure lovers.
Namaste and welcome to Nepal.
My name is Bhanu adhikari and I am a professional trekking guide based in Katmandu. I have been a guide in the Nepal Himalayas since 2000. I offer trekking, sightseeing and climbing tours throughout Tibet, sikkim and India. I also organise jungle safaris and mountain flights across some of the highest peaks in the World - such as Mt.Everst, Annapurna,Langtang, kanchanjunga, Makalu,Manasulu. I have officially recognized government training and a Professional Trekking Guide License obtained in 2003. I have gained geographic, historical and cultural knowledge of the regions and recognized First Aid qualifications. So if you need information regarding your trip to Nepal please do not hesitate to contact me I will be pleased to help you with the necessary details for your adventure journey to Nepal.
Kind regards,
Bhanu adhikari

bhanu_adhikari@hotmail.com

Escher
18th October 2008, 04:57 PM
Come on guides, show us how knowledgable you are and be of some use on this board beyond spamming it with adverts over and over and answer some questions. This (http://www.trekinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19210) in particular could really do with someone with local knowledge providing us with some information. So come on, demonstrate your depth of knowledge on all things trekking in Nepal and provide us with some useful answers!

And while you are at it have a read of this (http://www.trekinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19077).

You never know, if you actually provide us with some useful information you might get some clients. Only ever spamming this board with constant adverts will not increase your business!

kiwigirl
19th October 2008, 08:19 AM
can you answer this thread?

http://www.trekinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19210

Road to Somdang
Does anyone know what the road is like from Dunche to Somdang, at foot of Ganesh Himal?

Is the road motorable by cars or jeeps or is it in bad shape?

Is there any sort of public transport going there? Anyone hired a jeep or similar to get there from KTM?

Also, is there any accomodation there?

I'm not sure of the correct spelling for Somdang, it's spelt differently in different places, sorry if I got it wrong!

Cheers,

Paul

Dear adventure lovers.
Namaste and welcome to Nepal.
My name is Bhanu adhikari and I am a professional trekking guide based in Katmandu. I have been a guide in the Nepal Himalayas since 2000. I offer trekking, sightseeing and climbing tours throughout Tibet, sikkim and India. I also organise jungle safaris and mountain flights across some of the highest peaks in the World - such as Mt.Everst, Annapurna,Langtang, kanchanjunga, Makalu,Manasulu. I have officially recognized government training and a Professional Trekking Guide License obtained in 2003. I have gained geographic, historical and cultural knowledge of the regions and recognized First Aid qualifications. So if you need information regarding your trip to Nepal please do not hesitate to contact me I will be pleased to help you with the necessary details for your adventure journey to Nepal.
Kind regards,
Bhanu adhikari

bhanu_adhikari@hotmail.com