PDA

View Full Version : Nepal in Nov-Dec

riceroket
10th September 2004, 10:16 AM
Hello

am a 25 yr old Canadian male looking for companions to trek with on AC and EBC. plans are to hit AC for 3-4 weeks early nov till dec and then EBC for early dec. so if any others are interested let me know and maybe we can meet up. would be nice to have others around for safety reasons as well as being able to share this experience. let me know if your intested. email at riceroket@hotmail.com

:D

pederourom
21st September 2004, 03:55 AM
i am a canadian climbing guide looking some one to trek the annapurna circuit nov08-29. maybe trek a 6000m peak as well if all works out. any interest?

riceroket
23rd September 2004, 04:00 AM
hello pederourum

would definately like a travelling companion. the peak sounds very interesting, although i don't really have any mountaineering experience, but if you have the patience for a rookie, that would be really cool. i arrive at kat on 28th of oct, i think. anyhow let me know your thoughts and we'll see what happens.

Unregistered
15th October 2004, 11:50 AM
Hello,
If you need any assistance in Nepla regarding your trip donot forget to write us.We can make your journey more enjoyable in reasonable budget.

yala Adventure
www.yaladventure.com

hello pederourum

would definately like a travelling companion. the peak sounds very interesting, although i don't really have any mountaineering experience, but if you have the patience for a rookie, that would be really cool. i arrive at kat on 28th of oct, i think. anyhow let me know your thoughts and we'll see what happens.

Orpheus
25th October 2004, 07:30 AM
Hi guys!

I am also looking for companions to trek around AC and trek/climb a peak over 6,000 meters! See my message above for more details...

I am definitely interested to join you for this adventure. I will be in Kathmandu around Nov 10th.

You can reach me at jean-claude.lefebvre@bell.ca.

Look forward to hear from you!

jc

shalom
28th October 2004, 12:20 PM
Hello riceroket.

How long do you intend to trek EBC? I'm looking for someone to trek in Dec, but can only make it after the 5th. Not an experienced trekker as well. Possible? :) You can contact me at gniteux@hotmail.com.

shalom