PDA

View Full Version : trekking guide in nepal

trektour120
13th October 2008, 07:45 PM
Dear Adventure Lovers

I am sujan qualified trekking guide based in Katmandu. I have been working in this tourism field since 1998 first as a porter and now as a guide. I have a long experience in this field. As a guide and team leader I identify how to manage Trekking, Sightseeing, Climbing, White water rafting, Wildlife tour, Mountain flights, Paragliding, Bungee jumping, Paragliding. I am a government registered trekking guide and obtained my license in the year 2002.I have a very good knowledge about History, Geography, Culture and tradition, Various ethnic groups, Flora fauna , Ancient traditions First aid treatment and many more about Nepal.

If you need detail information regarding your trip to Nepal, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be pleased to provide you essential information related to adventure journey in Nepal. As an independent government license holder guide I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to my clients and would like to invite you to join me for adventure of a lifetime in Nepal. Letís give me a chance to make your time Nepal an experience you will remember for life. Thank you.

Regards
sujan
sujan_21@hotmail.com
www.nepaltrekkingtour.com

kiwigirl
19th October 2008, 08:30 AM
can you answer this thread?

http://www.trekinfo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19210

Road to Somdang
Does anyone know what the road is like from Dunche to Somdang, at foot of Ganesh Himal?

Is the road motorable by cars or jeeps or is it in bad shape?

Is there any sort of public transport going there? Anyone hired a jeep or similar to get there from KTM?

Also, is there any accomodation there?

I'm not sure of the correct spelling for Somdang, it's spelt differently in different places, sorry if I got it wrong!

Cheers,

Paul

Dear Adventure Lovers

I am sujan qualified trekking guide based in Katmandu. I have been working in this tourism field since 1998 first as a porter and now as a guide. I have a long experience in this field. As a guide and team leader I identify how to manage Trekking, Sightseeing, Climbing, White water rafting, Wildlife tour, Mountain flights, Paragliding, Bungee jumping, Paragliding. I am a government registered trekking guide and obtained my license in the year 2002.I have a very good knowledge about History, Geography, Culture and tradition, Various ethnic groups, Flora fauna , Ancient traditions First aid treatment and many more about Nepal.

If you need detail information regarding your trip to Nepal, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be pleased to provide you essential information related to adventure journey in Nepal. As an independent government license holder guide I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to my clients and would like to invite you to join me for adventure of a lifetime in Nepal. Letís give me a chance to make your time Nepal an experience you will remember for life. Thank you.

Regards
sujan
sujan_21@hotmail.com
www.nepaltrekkingtour.com