PDA

View Full Version : EBC Mid Oct 2004: Trekking Partners Wanted

petehood
2nd September 2004, 12:35 PM
Hi,

I am an aussie bloke looking to embark on a trekking trip of a lifetime. I will be arriving in Kathmandu on the 11 Oct 2004, and return to Australia on the 8th Nov 2004.

My plan at present is to do the Classic Everest Base Camp trek. My itinery is attached below, but basically it involves catching a bus to Jiri, trekking to Lukla, continue to EBC, and then return to Lukla, and fly out back to Kathmandu.

I would love to meet up with any others planing on doing a similar route as I would like to travel in numbers for saftey reasons, and obviously the fun that we will have along the way.

So if your interested in catching up with me, don't hestitate to write. You can contact me via this forum, or at petehood@bigpond.com

Cheers
Pete

Unregistered
5th September 2004, 08:01 PM
I will be in nepal at this time and have no definate plans. I would like to join up with someone to do the everest base camp treck from jiri. I am male 22 from uk ariving in ktm on the 11 sept. My email is dtwort@yahoo.com

Unregistered
11th September 2004, 02:32 PM
Hi fellas,

My name is Rick from UK and I will be in Nepal around the same time as you both. This will be my 7th trip and I am looking to do the Jiri to EBC then back to Lukla walk too. I have previously done Jiri to Gokyo twice so am familiar with the route.
As you can guess, I love nepal and the mountains. I would be happy to have the crack with you both if you are up for it.
Drop me a line on rickyfowlerhk@hotmail.com and we can arrange to hook up.

All the best.

Ricky.