PDA

View Full Version : Trek - September 23rd to October 14th

Pathbone
23rd August 2004, 04:20 PM
Hi, I'm arriving in Kathmandu from the UK on September 23rd and am looking to do a trek until the 14th of October. It's either the Annapurna Circuit on Everest bas camp. I've been advised that Annapurna may be leech / Maoist infested at this time but if I were to fly into Lukla (not Jiri) there would be no problems in doing the base camp Everest trek. I'll try and hook up with some people in Kathmandu when I arrive but would be intereted to hear from anyone who is interested in helping put together an independent teahouse trek. I can carry my own gear and am a strong walker without altitube experience.

Cheers

Paul

Pashupati Pandey
28th August 2004, 12:14 PM
Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

We are the bassed requipment company running in Nepal since 12 years. please do contact with me for your trip in resonable price with saftey trekking is not only walking on the mountains it includes to get knowledge about history religion and culture of the places where you travel or trek culture and religion of the local people where you go for trekking.
If you are planning a trek in Non touristic area in Nepal would like to request to give a chance to offer you my services.
please do contact with in this Address:- skyline@enet.com.np
please visit our Website to know more about Nepal:-www.nepaltravels.biz

With best Regards
Pashupati Pandey
Skyline Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Gpo box No: 14221
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel No: 00977-1-4356682
Fax No: 00977-1-4353669
Email: skyline@enet.com.np
www.skylinetreks.com
www.visitnepal.com/skyline
www.trekinfo.biz

Hi, I'm arriving in Kathmandu from the UK on September 23rd and am looking to do a trek until the 14th of October. It's either the Annapurna Circuit on Everest bas camp. I've been advised that Annapurna may be leech / Maoist infested at this time but if I were to fly into Lukla (not Jiri) there would be no problems in doing the base camp Everest trek. I'll try and hook up with some people in Kathmandu when I arrive but would be intereted to hear from anyone who is interested in helping put together an independent teahouse trek. I can carry my own gear and am a strong walker without altitube experience.

Cheers

Paul

suresh
7th September 2004, 10:59 PM
Paul

I reside in UK near Brighton and planning to do the EBC trek during the same period as yours. I had been to Nepal two years ago and did the EBC trek till Tyangboche monastery. this time I want to complete the whole EBC trek till KP. I would be interested to join with similar trekkers. You could contact me in UK by posting a mail to jijubi99@yahoo.com
Kind regards and goodluck on your trip.

Suresh

Pathbone
13th September 2004, 03:46 PM
Hi suresh, I sent an email to your address but it bounced back so I'll post it here too.

I'm arriving in Kathmandu Sep 23rd and hope to get a flight to Luka
right away. I intend to look for other trekkers to join up with in Lukla and
head off for the complete Everest base camp trek as detailed on
www.yetizone.com
my email is P.catteau@primex.co.uk

Cheers
Paul