PDA

View Full Version : Annapurna Base Camp Late Oct -Nov

adventuregirl34
15th August 2004, 04:22 AM
Namaska

I am a 33 year old Aussie gal heading to Nepal (Kathmandu) on Oct 26 . I am looking for people to share the experience of trekking to Annapurna Base Camp staying in teahouses along the way. I have approx 3 weeks in Nepal so I am flexible with dates. The Annapurna Trek is approximately 10 days. I would also like to hire a guide and maybe a porter depending on how many people are interested in joining me.

Cheers

Unregistered
16th August 2004, 12:47 PM
hi, please send email at reservation@zets.com.np for
the assistance and informations.

cheers !!!

noaksey
20th August 2004, 07:20 PM
That may work out well for me..I am in Nepal from September 20th at a community project and am either doing Annapurna or Everest base camp. Will be available from about the 23rd October. Have you considered the Everest Trekk?

I am kinda new to all this trekky stuff so don't want to kill myself (or my trekking interest) first time round.

Have heard good things about the Annapurna trekk though. Is it a really tough one??

Unregistered
21st August 2004, 06:03 PM
Hi there,
Namaste.
seems you are really interested to do Annapurna Base cam trek.Ya it's really nice to be in ABC.We are one of the reliable trekking company in Nepal and we have a group who are heading up to ABC at the same time.If you don't mind you may join with them.Could you please contact at bhatta_2004@yahoo.com for further more information.Feel free and keep in touch.Thanking you and hearing from you pretty soon.
Dhan

Adventure Travel Special-
14th September 2004, 09:25 AM
Dear Respected Trvelers, Namaste!

I am professional trekking Guide having Government Trekking licence holder, I have experienced for 10 years in this field, I know very well about the local customs, people, plants, mountains, Buddhist and Hindu cultures, Flora& fauna. If some one is looking for Trek Guide or assistance in Nepal please! do contact to me, I will do my best for you. If you would like to know more about me Please! do visit the websites given below:- "www.blazingatrail.com", "www.longsstrangetrip.com", "www.wired2theworld.com". You can be reached me via email "hiranmagar@hotmail.com". I am looking forward to hearing from you.

With kindest regards

Hiran