PDA

View Full Version : Annapurna Circuit

MountainChild
3rd August 2004, 09:47 PM
Hi -

I'm 25 male from USA. I will be in Nepal somewhere around Sept 21 - Oct 12. I am interested in trekking the AC, or some of the shorter treks near Annapurna !

I will be travelling solo from India, and looking for several people to trek with ! I'm not sure if I will head to Kathmandu first, or just go straight to Pokhara ?

I'm considering hiring a guide, or local trekking companion in order to minimize the risk of hostile encounters with Maoists. (speaking of which... does anyone have any new developments regarding this ongoing conflict?)

let me know if you're interested in a similar itinerary ?

moomba
4th August 2004, 07:20 AM
I am also planning on a AC tour in early October. I arrive in Delhi around the 15th of September and have given myself 3 weeks to get to Kathmandu. I would be very interested in getting a group of trekkers together and hitting the trail. Let me know. Allen

Unregistered
6th August 2004, 10:16 AM
Hi

We are a group of 3 heading to kathmandu to do the annapurna circuitin early october . IF all goes well we will be there on the 4th or 5th and have paln up to 26 days to walk and soak up the culture . We would be veru keen on having more people to join our group . We are from NZ and in the mid 30's .
Let me know if you are interested .

Steven

Trek guide
16th August 2004, 09:43 AM
Hi! Mountin Child,

This is writing you from Nepal by Trek guide. I have provided services for the USA clients since 7 years. I am a Govt. (ministry of Tourism) training guide. If you do not believe me, I can give you references that USA clients hire me before.

If you are looking forward to hire a guide for the Annapurna circuit and Base camp, please I can help you. I have done this trek as a guide more than 25 times.

Please contact me through Hotmail: norsang20@hotmail.com to know further more about trekking in Nepal and about me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as.
Keep in touch,
Best regards,
Norsang
Kathmandu

Hi -

I'm 25 male from USA. I will be in Nepal somewhere around Sept 21 - Oct 12. I am interested in trekking the AC, or some of the shorter treks near Annapurna !

I will be travelling solo from India, and looking for several people to trek with ! I'm not sure if I will head to Kathmandu first, or just go straight to Pokhara ?

I'm considering hiring a guide, or local trekking companion in order to minimize the risk of hostile encounters with Maoists. (speaking of which... does anyone have any new developments regarding this ongoing conflict?)

tjoye
27th August 2004, 08:12 PM
they ambassy in belgium says that they will not harm toursits, it never happened, the blockages of the roads are gone,
the only thing that can happen is that they force you to pay taxes.

Madhav Prasad Pandey
28th August 2004, 11:40 AM
Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

We are the bassed requipment company running in Nepal since 12 years ago. please do contact with me for your trip in reasonable price with saftey trekking is not only walking on the mountains it includees to get knowledge about history religion and culture of the places where you travel or trek culture and religion of the local people where you go for trekking.
If you are planning a trek in Non touristic area in Nepal would like to request to give a chance to offer you my services.
please do contact with in this Address:- skyline@enet.com.np
please visit our Website to know more about Nepal:-www.nepaltravels.biz

With best Regards
Madhav Prasad Pandey
Skyline Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Gpo box No: 14221
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel No: 00977-1-4356682
Fax No: 00977-1-4353669
Email: skyline@enet.com.np
www.skylinetreks.com
www.visitnepal.com/skyline
www.trekinfo.biz

Hi -

Madhav Prasad Pandey
28th August 2004, 11:41 AM
Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

We are the bassed requipment company running in Nepal since 12 years ago. please do contact with me for your trip in reasonable price with saftey trekking is not only walking on the mountains it includees to get knowledge about history religion and culture of the places where you travel or trek culture and religion of the local people where you go for trekking.
If you are planning a trek in Non touristic area in Nepal would like to request to give a chance to offer you my services.

With best Regards
Madhav Prasad Pandey
Kathmandu, Nepal
www.skylinetreks.com
www.trekinfo.biz

Hi

We are a group of 3 heading to kathmandu to do the annapurna circuitin early october . IF all goes well we will be there on the 4th or 5th and have paln up to 26 days to walk and soak up the culture . We would be veru keen on having more people to join our group . We are from NZ and in the mid 30's .
Let me know if you are interested .

Steven

Madhav Prasad Pandey
28th August 2004, 11:43 AM
Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

With best Regards
Madhav Prasad Pandey
Kathmandu, Nepal
www.skylinetreks.com
www.trekinfo.biz

I am also planning on a AC tour in early October. I arrive in Delhi around the 15th of September and have given myself 3 weeks to get to Kathmandu. I would be very interested in getting a group of trekkers together and hitting the trail. Let me know. Allen

Madhav Prasad Pandey
28th August 2004, 11:46 AM
Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

With best Regards
Madhav Prasad Pandey
Kathmandu, Nepal
www.skylinetreks.com
www.trekinfo.biz

Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

With best Regards
Madhav Prasad Pandey
Kathmandu, Nepal
www.skylinetreks.com