PDA

View Full Version : Ebc

maverick
29th July 2004, 07:41 PM
hi,

i plan to do a 14-16 day EBC trek flying in and out of lukla sometime on or after 18-19th September. i plan to carry my own gear but will probably hire a guide, looking for others that may be interested in doing the same….i’m pretty fit (just so you know) and have done some mountain trekking before…..and yes I am the first post it feels good…

steve

Pathbone
23rd August 2004, 08:30 PM
As you may see I posted a similar thread as you own today. I'm arriving Sept 23rd and want to fly to Lukla right away. Am also a strong walking but don't intend to go too quickly as I don't want to suffer with attitude problems. More importantly I was wanting to have time enough to take it all in.

It might be possible to get a group together.

Cheers

Paul

vpsuresh
24th August 2004, 06:13 PM
Hi

I am an professional residing in UK. I had done the EBC trek in Oct 2002. I went till Tyangboche. The view of Everest from Tyangboche was fantastic. I want to return back and complete the trek to the base camp. Last trip met very good people both locals and tourists. Hence, planning for trekking in the same region around 17th - 6th Oct.

If done slowly, the trek could be both enjoyed and less chance of AMS attack. The cost could be reduced by staying at decent lodges.

I have already contacted others who have recommended a guide to me. In case I am not able to reach the proposed guide I would plan to hire one from Pakding, from the lodge I stayed during my last trip. The hosts is a wonderful lady.

Here is my plan, and I am flexible with the dates.

17/09/2004 Friday Delhi,Katmandu
18/09/2004 Saturday Katmandu
19/09/2004 Sunday Lukla
20/09/2004 Monday Pakding
21/09/2004 Tuesday Monjo
22/09/2004 Wednesday Namche
23/09/2004 Thursday Namche
24/09/2004 Friday Kumjung
25/09/2004 Saturday Tyangboche
26/09/2004 Sunday Tyangboche
27/09/2004 Monday Dingboche
28/09/2004 Tuesday Dingboche
29/09/2004 Wednesday Dugla (optional)
30/09/2004 Thursday Lobuje
01/10/2004 Friday GorakShep, KalaPattar, Periche
02/10/2004 Saturday Namche
03/10/2004 Sunday Lukla
04/10/2004 Monday Katmandu, Delhi
05/10/2004 Tuesday Delhi

Let me know if the above is interesting. Please do not hesitate to post me any queries to surpat@hotmail.com subj: EBC trek

Thanks

Suresh

Madhav Prasad Pandey
28th August 2004, 12:01 PM
Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

We are the bassed requipment company running in Nepal since 12 years. please do contact with me for your trip in resonable price with saftey trekking is not only walking on the mountains it includes to get knowledge about history religion and culture of the places where you travel or trek culture and religion of the local people where you go for trekking.
If you are planning a trek in Non touristic area in Nepal would like to request to give a chance to offer you my services.
please do contact with in this Address:- skyline@enet.com.np
please visit our Website to know more about Nepal:-www.nepaltravels.biz

With best Regards
Madhav Prasad Pandey
Skyline Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Gpo box No: 14221
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel No: 00977-1-4356682
Fax No: 00977-1-4353669
Email: skyline@enet.com.np
www.skylinetreks.com
www.visitnepal.com/skyline
www.trekinfo.biz

hi,

i plan to do a 14-16 day EBC trek flying in and out of lukla sometime on or after 18-19th September. i plan to carry my own gear but will probably hire a guide, looking for others that may be interested in doing the same….i’m pretty fit (just so you know) and have done some mountain trekking before…..and yes I am the first post it feels good…

steve

Madhav Prasad Pandey
28th August 2004, 12:06 PM
Dear Sir/Madam
Namaste!

We are the bassed requipment company running in Nepal since 12 years. please do contact with me for your trip in resonable price with saftey trekking is not only walking on the mountains it includes to get knowledge about history religion and culture of the places where you travel or trek culture and religion of the local people where you go for trekking.
If you are planning a trek in Non touristic area in Nepal would like to request to give a chance to offer you my services.
please do contact with in this Address:- skyline@enet.com.np
please visit our Website to know more about Nepal:-www.nepaltravels.biz

If you required only Guide hire it's cost per day US$ 18 only

With best Regards
Madhav Prasad Pandey
Skyline Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.
Gpo box No: 14221
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel No: 00977-1-4356682
Fax No: 00977-1-4353669
Email: skyline@enet.com.np
www.skylinetreks.com
www.visitnepal.com/skyline
www.trekinfo.biz

hi,

steve

adventure himalaya
28th August 2004, 12:12 PM
Hi there,
I am trekking guide from nepal working since 1995 in mountain. If you are intersting doing everest trekking I can be your nice guide then, I always charge for this trip US$8 per day and it is including all my food , acc, etc but you have to pay my flight from kathmandu to Lukla to kathmandu it is cost US$60 and your flight cost Us$180 let me know my e-mail is, damgai2003@yahoo.com.