PDA

View Full Version : Thai airways flights- Everyone check!

RRainey
23rd September 2008, 09:40 PM
Everyone please check your flights Thai has cancelled flights from LA and maybe from your departure city as well. I was not notified! The only reason I got in touch with them is my travel buddy was notified.

Landfall38
24th September 2008, 12:41 AM
Not according to their website.

According to Thai, they have cancelled their NY-BKK, but are keeping LAX-BKK 5 times/week

see their newsroom press release:
http://www.thaiairways.com/About_Thai/Newsroom/Press_Release/Press_Year_2008/press128.htm

RRainey
24th September 2008, 01:30 AM
They are keeping their flights 5 days a week, but do not fly every day. My wednesday flight no longer exists. Also the flight LA to Bangkok is no longer nonstop they stop in Kyoto.

I wasn't trying to say that they cancelled all flights but some are cancelled,including "mine".

RR

Landfall38
25th September 2008, 02:38 AM
OK -- that's more clear --- Thanks.

RRainey
17th October 2008, 12:15 AM
My flights were changed Again! and this time it was only by chance that I had called them.

If you are flying Thai airlines check again. I am going to call them Weekly.

RR

kiwigirl
17th October 2008, 04:18 AM
That is just so weird!!:)

I always buy my ticket a year in advance to my departure date and there were no changes to my flight Brisbane to Nepal, maybe it is just US that is affected?

My flights were changed Again! and this time it was only by chance that I had called them.

If you are flying Thai airlines check again. I am going to call them Weekly.

RR

yakshaver
17th October 2008, 12:19 PM
That is just so weird!!:)

I always buy my ticket a year in advance to my departure date and there were no changes to my flight Brisbane to Nepal, maybe it is just US that is affected?

Yes, the flights from Australia with Thai have been more or less the same since ever I remember. Also, the TG 319 from BGK to KTM has always left every day at 10:30am.